These pages are not being updated.
Want the job? Contact Ian! at email@example.com
Last update (by Adam Gottleib): October 20, 2010
paid, with/without experience,
training provided as needed
- available for 4 x 2 hours over 1 week in their city and/or in Victoria BC (travel assistance provided)
- fit, reliable, and adventurous
- experience with contact improvisation, martial arts, or theatre improv is an asset
Roles in 4 separate pieces:
1. an aboriginal person impassioned with home, land, culture, and body
2. a fan of team sports and dance (capoiera, breakdance, etc.)
3. an animal-lover who has had or known someone who has cancer
4. a woman who knows her feminine and masculine qualities, and sometimes shaves and sometimes doesn't
Details provided with follow-up.