Bodywork and Healing Arts
List of Practitioners
Saturday May 16th 2009 - 2pm to 5pm
Here is a list of the practitioners that will be offering their work
on Saturday, from 2pm to 5pm, on the 2nd floor at the Dovercourt House,
as part of the Ontario Regional Jam 2009:
- ERIN GODFREY: Pilates for Functional Movement
- PAUL OVERY: The Trager Approach
- HAROLD TAUSCH: The Feldenkrais Method: Functional Integration
- TANYA PILLAY: Hypnosis for personal growth
- DWAIN JONES: Thai Yoga Massage and Matrix Energetics
- GITA SCHWARTZ: An intimate Awareness Through Movement class
- PIERRE MATHIEU: Sports Massage and Chinese Massage on table or chair
- GENNIE BRUKNER: A pulsed electromagnetic fields system mat, otherwise
known as the QRS or Quantron Resonance System for any
injuries, and preventing them. Restorative.
Web hosting under Free / Open Source software: Linux/Apache.
Webmaster: Ian! D. Allen
Online materials should be viewable in any browser.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.